2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will post the answers to the questions (and the questions themselves) on your blog or journal.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. And thus the endless cycle of the meme goes on and on and on and on.
Questions from _tehrin:
1. Favorite place to eat in Chambana?
Li'l Porgy's BBQ or Original House of Pancakes. For my birthday I often pick Kamakura. I really liked the Crepe Cafe on Green, but it closed. *pouts*
2. Favorite storyline in Heroes and why.
I'm up to having like eight eps left in S3 and oh, jeez. It seems like they're all good at some points and not at others. I really liked the presentation of Sylar's character when they first started developing him more in S1 (To-Do List:
3. If you could have one wish granted, what would it be?
Right now I can't help thinking I'd be happier if life would just slow down a whole lot.
4. Tell me something you're proud of (either about yourself or someone else).
I'm honestly pretty proud of all of my close friends. Sometimes I'm honestly floored by how compassionate and intelligent they are and I don't like to think about who I'd be if I'd never met them.
5. Seeing as we're still getting to know each other, what's something you think everyone should know about you?
Oh, I don't know. I hope to write fiction professionally. I can't figure out whether I'm atheist or agnostic. And I'm a twin, if you didn't know that yet.